How to make pepper molasses with salt, lemon juice and grilled chicken cubes with pepper molasses
The method of making pepper molasses The method of making pepper molasses is one of the most searched for recipes, because it is an essential part in preparing many main dishes and some appetizers, and it can also be used alongside many baked goods, as we will see through the EGYPress website and various crackers.
- Pepper is one of the most widely consumed vegetables by many people, due to its countless benefits, in addition to being included in many cooked dishes, salads, or appetizers.
- It is also characterized by the diversity and multiplicity of its types, which reach at least 20 types, each of which is characterized by a specific color and taste, in addition to the different uses of each type of them. It can also be divided in general into two basic types, namely sweet pepper and hot pepper.
Nutritional value of pepper
- Pepper contains many important and beneficial nutrients for the health of the body in general, as it contains a large proportion of vitamin C, so that this percentage reaches twice the proportion of vitamin C found in lemon, according to what was confirmed by some medical studies.
- It is no secret to anyone the importance of this vitamin for the body, starting with its fight against many diseases such as colds and various viral diseases, in addition to its great ability to reduce harmful cholesterol in the body.
- It also protects the human visual system, helps increase skin health thanks to its collagen production, and protects humans from exposure to various cardiovascular diseases.
- Pepper also contains vitamin E, which plays a major role in strengthening the immune system of the human body, and it also works to promote skin health by fighting dryness of the skin.
- It has a significant role in protecting the nervous system from many diseases such as dementia or Alzheimer’s, and it also helps in the rapid healing of wounds.
- Sweet pepper is one of the two main types of pepper in general, and is also known as cold pepper because of its cool taste.
- It also belongs to the Solanaceae family, which is one of the plant families to which many different vegetables belong. Sweet peppers are characterized by many colors such as green, yellow, red, white and brown.
- There are some formal characteristics that distinguish it, as its external shape is similar to the shape of a heart, and it has a short green leg, and it is present in all different seasons of the year.
- Red sweet pepper is the most popular type of cold pepper in general, but it is only available in the summer and fall seasons, unlike other types that are found in the rest of the year.
- The colors of sweet peppers change according to their degree of maturity, for example, green peppers are harvested early before they turn yellow, while red peppers are harvested late, as it indicates the full maturity of peppers.
- Therefore, the red sweet pepper stays longer on the tree than the rest of the species, and this is a great benefit as the proportions of vitamins and minerals are doubled, and this is reflected positively on the health of the body in general.
Sweet pepper benefits
- In addition to the vitamins and nutritional values found in peppers in general, such as vitamins C and E, cold peppers contain folate, especially in the two types of sweet peppers, red and green.
- In addition to manganese, a deficiency in it causes osteoporosis.
- There are many health benefits of sweet pepper in a safe way to lose weight, due to its low calories, in addition to its ability to suppress appetite, according to some scientific studies.
- It also works to treat infections in general, thanks to the fact that it contains cinnamic acid along with ferulic acid.
- It is considered the second type of pepper in general, as it is distinguished by its hot taste unlike cold pepper, and its types vary according to the degree of its hot taste.
- It is characterized by its versatility, as it can be eaten fresh directly, and its powder can also be used as a kind of spice, in addition to cooking it in many dishes.
- The characteristic spicy taste of this type of pepper is due to capsaicin, which is one of the plant compounds that are found in a large proportion of hot peppers.
chili pepper benefits
- Hot pepper increases the production of insulin in the blood, according to some studies conducted by some journals and medical centers around the world, and therefore it is useful for diabetics in general.
- However, it should be cautioned against excessive intake for diabetics, and therefore the dosage of the drug specified by the doctor must be adhered to, and the blood sugar level should be monitored before taking it.
- It also has a major role in protecting the digestive system in general, and the stomach in particular, from some diseases such as stomach ulcers, thanks to the compound capsaicin, which works to protect the mucous wall of the stomach.
- This compound also has another role in reducing the chance of various joint diseases, according to some medical studies that revealed that taking this compound daily for at least 8 weeks reduces joint pain by up to 21%.
- Because this compound contains some of the properties that made it an anti-inflammatory, hot pepper also works to treat degenerative arthritis injuries, as well as protect the heart from various diseases.
chili pepper to prevent cancer
- Some scientific studies have proven the great role played by hot peppers in fighting cancer in general, and breast and lung cancer in particular.
- Thanks to the compound capsaicin, which causes the spicy flavor in pepper, this compound reduces the chances of developing a type of breast cancer called triple negative breast cancer.
- It is one of the types that are difficult to treat, according to a study conducted by a medical journal in 2016 on some cancer cells of breast cancer.
- As for lung cancer, studies based on some mice have proven that the same compound reduces the chance of cancer cells growing in the lung, but it has not been proven true in humans so far.
- But despite the great ability of chili peppers to prevent many types of cancer, it can sometimes cause gallbladder cancer, along with some other types in case of excessive consumption.
Disadvantages of eating too much chili
- Excessive consumption of hot pepper can cause some health problems for the body in general, including problems that may affect the digestive system, such as stomach pain, nausea or diarrhea.
- It can also sensitize and irritate the skin, in addition to increasing the feeling of itching, in addition to the possibility of developing it to the stage of rash and swelling.
- Pepper molasses paste is one of the most famous pastes ever, and the most popular among people because of its distinctive and beautiful taste, and it is used in preparing many main dishes as well as some appetizers as well.
- Its preparation depends mainly on pepper, and it is characterized by multiple methods of preparation according to the different ingredients that are added to the pepper, whether it is lemon, olive oil, salt, etc.
How to make pepper molasses
- The recipes for preparing pepper molasses of all kinds have easy and simple ingredients, and that is why many women work to prepare them on a permanent basis, in addition to keeping a quantity of them to make with different meals and dishes.
- 2 kilograms of chili
- ¼ cup of raw olive oil
2- How to prepare
- The pepper is washed well and cut into small or medium pieces with the white seeds removed from it, and care must be taken not to touch the hand with the eyes in particular or the face in general to avoid inflammation of the eyes or face.
- Put butter paper on a tray and put pepper on it and then put it in the oven, so that the oven temperature is medium, and after some time the fire is gradually reduced.
- After two hours, the tray is taken out of the oven and the peppers are left to cool completely, then the peppers are finely chopped with an electric mixer, and then placed in a bowl with a tight lid, and olive oil is placed over it on the face.
- Where olive oil works to preserve it for a longer time, it is usable for a period not exceeding 25 days, and the container must be placed in a dry place and away from sunlight.
How to prepare pepper with salt
Capsicum molasses can be made with a salty flavor, as salt is one of the best additives that give it a different taste.
- A cup of corn oil.
- half cup of olive oil.
- 2 teaspoons salt.
- Five kilograms of hot red pepper.
2- How to prepare
- The peppers are washed well, then dried, and left for a little while to make sure that they are completely dry.
- Pepper is cut into small pieces, then put in an electric blender until finely ground.
- We put a pot on medium heat, then put pepper powder, then add corn oil and table salt, stir over low heat, then leave a little.
- When it reaches the boiling point, its texture changes so that it becomes thicker and this is a sign of its complete maturity. The mixture is left to cool and then placed in an airtight container. Before that, a little olive oil is placed on the face, and kept in the refrigerator.
- A kilo of hot red pepper
- Half a cup of salt
4- How to prepare
- Begin by cutting the pepper in half and removing the white seeds, avoiding washing the pepper before or after cutting.
- Then we bring a tray and put a piece of clean cloth in it, then we put the chopped pepper on it and expose it to the sun to dry for at least two days.
- We then wash the peppers well, chop them with the electric mixer or the meat grinder, and then put them again in the sun for no more than two days, stirring occasionally, to avoid damage.
- We bring a bowl and put pepper in it, add salt to it and close the bowl well, to be kept in the refrigerator for use when needed.
How to prepare pepper molasses with lemon juice
Lemon juice is one of the distinctive additives that can be added to pepper molasses, in addition to adding a different flavor, it also increases the nutritional value of it.
- A kilogram of red bell pepper.
- 4 grains of hot red pepper.
- 4 teaspoons olive oil.
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- a tablespoon of salt.
2- How to prepare
- The bell peppers are cut into small squares, and then placed side by side in a tray with butter paper to cover the floor in order to prevent the pepper from sticking to the tray, and a few spaces should be left between the pepper pieces.
- The tray is placed in the sun for no more than two days until the pepper is completely dry, then the dried pepper pieces are mixed with the hot pepper by an electric mixer.
- We put a pot on low heat, then pour the mixture into it and stir well until the water dries up, then turn off the fire and leave the pot to cool.
- The mixture is placed in the refrigerator for at least a day, then salt and lemon are added to it with stirring until the mixture is homogeneous, then the mixture is placed in a bowl and we put olive oil on top of it, then close the bowl tightly and keep in the refrigerator.
Uses of pepper molasses
Capsicum molasses is used in preparing many delicious dishes such as makdous beans.
- 2 kilograms of beans.
- olive oil.
- 2 medium garlic.
- Half a cup of pepper molasses.
2- How to prepare
- The beans are washed well, followed by cutting them, and put in a pot with water and salt on the fire to be boiled, we bring a tray and put a piece of cloth or a towel over it.
- The beans are filtered and then distributed on the tray and left to dry.
- The garlic is peeled and chopped into small pieces, then added to the pepper molasses next to the walnuts and the mixture is stirred, then add the beans to the mixture and stirred until homogeneous.
- Then the Makdous and above the olive oil are placed in a container with a tight lid for several days until it is fully cooked, and then kept in the refrigerator.
Grilled chicken cubes using capsicum molasses
Pepper molasses is used in preparing many different recipes for chicken and meat, and one of those recipes is grilled chicken cubes.
- Half a kilogram of chicken breast.
- 3 cloves minced garlic.
- A teaspoon of pepper molasses.
- dry coriander;
- Ginger powder.
- A teaspoon of tomato molasses.
- A cup of vegetable oil.
2- How to prepare
- We wash the chicken with water, vinegar and salt, then cut it into small cubes, bring a bowl and put the oil, tomato molasses, pepper molasses, spices and garlic and stir until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Then the chicken is placed in the previous mixture with stirring until the chicken is completely absorbed, then the cubes are distributed in a tray with butter paper placed in it, and it is inserted into the oven until it is completely cooked.
If you want to eat a special morning meal and keep your body from excess weight, let me show you how to prepare oats with milk for breakfast with milk and yogurt and for slimming through an article: How to make oats with milk for breakfast with milk and yogurt and for slimming
The method of making pepper molasses is one of the most famous recipes among women, as it is quick to prepare and does not require much effort, in addition to being easy to store, and it also facilitates the process of cooking many other dishes.