Are you on a diet? Do you want to lose weight with all your might? But do you want cake at the same time? But how can you eat without affecting the amount of calories allowed, as this is impossible? It is not impossible, it is possible to prepare and eat a healthy cake for the diet
So, you are about to become familiar with 3 different recipes to prepare a healthy cake for a diet devoid of carbohydrates and sugars and rich in fiber and protein and everything your body needs to increase the speed of burning. of fat and thus lose weight by eating. cake, and now what are you waiting for, come and start preparing the cake that will save you weight.
3 - A healthy diet cake - no flour or sugar
This healthy diet cake recipe guarantees that you will prepare a delicious cake but with nothing: flour, butter, sugar or milk, so which is better? Yes, there is better. This cake is rich in nuts, fruits and eggs. The body needs more than this complete meal that guarantees the items it needs to the fullest and at the same time has a wonderful taste, looks delicious and is easy. to prepare.
- A cup of ground nuts, equivalent to 250 grams, and in the absence of fine nuts, you can grind them trusting a few minutes in a food processor.
- A cup of assorted fruits (cut or whole) of strawberries, blueberries, etc., or the equivalent of 250 milliliters of them.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- 3 eggs.
- You can use a little honey to get the characteristic sweet taste (to taste).
How to prepare
- In a large bowl (to make it easy to prepare the cake) place the eggs and add the vanilla, and beat well until the vanilla is completely melted, then add the yeast and continue stirring.
- After that, add the finely chopped walnuts (the whole amount) and beat the ingredients until a homogeneous texture, preferably with the electric mixer at medium speed.
- Heat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius until we achieve a homogeneous distribution of heat when the cake is prepared for baking.
- In the cake pan, cut a piece of butter paper into the shape of its base and place it in it, then pour the prepared cake mixture into the mold, add the fruit and spread it evenly over the cake mixture. to get the same amount of cake. throughout the cake area.
- Finally hand out some honey if you have chosen it.
- Put the mold in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- After that, it is removed and separated from the mold and placed on a suitable plate, so that a healthy diet cake is ready.
You may be interested in: Cinnamon and walnut cake with the most important secrets
2 - A healthy diet cake - flourless chocolate cake
The hardest part of following the diet is the fact that the chocolate cake is on the forbidden list, or the feeling of terrible guilt at eating a piece of it and drowning in the sweet taste of the chocolate. chocolate.
- 200 grams of dark chocolate (85% cocoa or more).
- 100 grams of soft, salt-free butter.
- 100 milliliters of thick cream.
- 4 eggs (the whites separated from the yolks)
- pinch of salt.
- 4 tablespoons of any sugar substitute that is low in calories and carbohydrates.
- 4 tablespoons raw and fine cocoa to decorate.
How to prepare
- A small amount of the existing softened butter is used to spread the cake mold chosen for this recipe.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the chocolate bars into small cubes and place them in a heat-resistant bowl or plate, boil a quantity of water in a suitable saucepan and place the chocolate plate on top of the pot of water until melt with the steam stirring a little, and when the chocolate starts to melt you need to add the soft butter after cutting it into small cubes with Stirring continuously until you get a smooth and delicious texture, then add the cream and stir until let it be completely mixed and remove the pot from the heat.
- Add the chosen sugar substitute and mix well, and let the bowl cool a bit.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites on high speed with a pinch of salt until the mixture rises and becomes creamy.
- Return to the bowl of the first mixture (chocolate mixture) to cool, then beat on medium speed and gradually add the egg yolk while baptizing.
- We now move on to the most important step, which is to add the beaten egg whites to this mixture and this is done slowly and stirred with a normal, quiet spoon.
- Pour the finished cake mixture into the previously greased tin.
- Put the mold in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Then we take it out of the oven and let it cool first at room temperature before cutting it.
- When it cools, you can separate it from the mold and serve with a drizzle of cocoa on top.
- If the butter separated from the chocolate when the mixture was allowed to cool, no problem, just beat the mixture a few more minutes on high speed before adding the egg yolks.
- When you take the cake out of the oven, it’s very high, but then it will deflate a bit, but don’t worry, it’s normal.
- The cake should not be cut or removed from the pan until it has cooled a bit so that it does not crumble and become unattractive.
- You can add a slice of orange peel for more flavor.
You may be interested in: Chocolate mousse cake ... 3 layers of chocolate with delicious cookies
1 - A healthy diet cake - a cake with wholemeal bread
We always think about the possibility of preparing a healthy cake for dieting that contains whole grains, but in an easy way and with a distinctive result, but we always think that this cake will be difficult, it needs a certain type of wholemeal flour. plus a lot of time in preparation and you may never be successful, but this recipe will work to change your view of wholemeal cake.
- 10 - 12 slices of wholemeal bread prepared.
- Half a cup of warm water.
- 3-4 tablespoons of honey.
- 5 eggs.
- 5 cups skimmed liquid milk.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- 2 teaspoons fine cinnamon.
- A bit of salt.
- A number of assorted fruits (berries - strawberries - mango - pineapple).
- You can add nuts (if you want).
How to prepare
- Cut the slices of wholemeal bread into cubes as evenly as possible and place them on a suitable plate until it is time to use them.
- In a large, suitable bowl, first add warm water and then honey and mix well until you get a homogeneous consistency.
- After that, the eggs are gradually broken into a different dish and each egg is added individually to the mixture of water and honey with a little stir, and then the ingredients are mixed well after adding the whole amount of 'ous.
- Add the milk, vanilla, fine cinnamon and a pinch of salt to the above egg mixture and stir the ingredients well.
- Then we choose a baking tray of the right size and place the pieces of wholemeal bread in them, distributing them as evenly as possible.
- Pour the above mixture over the pieces of bread from the oven tray, putting a little pressure on it, and then leave it like this for 10 minutes until the pieces of bread grease the previous mixture.
- We arrange the fruits and nuts on the face of the oven tray so that we get a distinctive shape.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and bake the cake for 45-60 minutes.
- After that, take it out of the oven and serve it, and you can grab some light cream and honey in it.
You may also be interested in: How to make a biscuit step by step
Although they are recipes for healthy diet cakes and lack flour and sugar, they can be tastier than normal cake, but with that you need to control how much you eat, even healthy foods can negatively affect weight if you they overeat, so one piece per day Enough to enjoy the cake and lose weight without turning around.
A healthy diet cake that you can eat without any feelings of guilt or remorse