Oatmeal cake can be one of the most delicious types of cake, as it is the cake that occupies the first place in the list if the types of cake are classified according to the benefits it brings for weight loss, and unfortunately, the its preparation is not so famous, but no problem, you will be better off doing it using the method of making an oatmeal cake for the diet
Through the following recipes: The classic oatmeal cake for the diet - the oatmeal cake for the diet without cooking, you can prepare a perfect oatmeal cake with a different, new and delicious taste that will delight your sense of taste and not only that in addition to speeding up fat burning and losing weight, so what are you waiting for!
1 - How to make an oatmeal cake for the diet
How to make a healthy oatmeal cake is always or often seen as a difficult task that requires great skill in the culinary arts, but it is not as difficult as most imagine, just follow a few simple steps and use the specified ingredients, and then for a while in the oven and then Eat a piece of oatmeal.
Healthy oatmeal cake ingredients
- A soft cup of quick oats, or the equivalent of 250 milliliters of it.
- A cup and a half of boiling water or 375 milliliters.
- Half a cup of soft, salt-free butter at room temperature, equivalent to 125 milliliters.
- A tablespoon of fine brown sugar or 250 milliliters of it.
- A cup of fine white sugar, or the equivalent of 250 milliliters of it.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 5 milliliters.
- 2 eggs.
- A cup and a half of flour, or 375 milliliters.
- A teaspoon of baking powder or 5 milliliters.
- A teaspoon of baking soda or 5 milliliters of it.
- A teaspoon of fine cinnamon powder, which is 5 milliliters.
- Half a teaspoon of salt, any small pinch or 2.5 milliliters.
Crispy layered ingredients
- 6 tablespoons butter without softened salt, melted or 125 milliliters.
- Half a cup of fine brown sugar or 125 milliliters of it.
- A teaspoon of vanilla or 5 milliliters.
- A quarter cup of skimmed liquid milk or 60 milliliters of it.
- A cup of grated coconut or thick coconut, which equates to 250 milliliters.
- A few berries or strawberries.
How to prepare
Prepare the layer of oat cake
- In a suitable bowl, place the fine oats quickly, add boiling water and set aside for 20 to 25 minutes until the water is absorbed.
- In another bowl, put the soft butter in addition to the brown sugar and white sugar together, and stir these ingredients well until the butter begins to melt and get a homogeneous mixture.
- Then add each of the eggs and vanilla, and stir again quickly until the eggs are completely mixed and the mixture is smooth.
- Now it's your turn to add the rest of the dry ingredients: white flour + yeast + baking soda + salt + cinnamon, and mix well.
- Now soak the paper in the oat layer so that you have drunk all the water, add it to this mixture and stir well.
- Grease the baking tray with a little butter, and then pour in the mixture, making sure it is well leveled.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put the cake tray in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the crunchy layer.
Prepare the second layer
- In a suitable bowl, place: brown sugar + melted butter + vanilla + milk, and mix these ingredients well with a hand mixer until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add the coarse grated coconut and stir until we finally get a thick texture. If the mixture is too liquid, add another amount of coconut, but if it is more solid, add a little milk.
- Set aside until the cake is ready in the oven.
How to make an oatmeal cake for the diet
- After the specified time has elapsed, remove the cake from the oven.
- Add the mixture from the second layer to the cake, flattening it well on the surface.
- Put the tray back in the oven at the same temperature, but this time only for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the oatmeal cake from the oven and let it cool, then separate it from the tray.
- You can distribute a few berries or strawberries (as you wish).
2 - How to make an oatmeal cake for the ovenless diet
Healthy sugar-free dark chocolate, plus a layer of delicious oatmeal with a little peanut butter, and a while in the fridge and that’s it, it’s the way to make a diet-free oatmeal cake without baking, it won’t take long a long time, but you will drown in very good taste of chocolate and oats.
With the following ingredients, you can prepare between 16 and 20 pieces of uncooked oatmeal cake:
- A cup and a half of oats is about 180 grams.
- One third of a cup of raisins equals 60 grams.
- Three-quarters cup of unroasted and unsalted almonds, equivalent to 75 grams of it.
- ¼ cup of coconut without sugar or 20 grams of it.
- A quarter teaspoon of salt, or a small pinch, or the equivalent of 2 grams.
- Half a cup of peanut butter or 120 grams of it.
- A quarter cup of honey, which is about 80 grams.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or 30 gr.
- 1 teaspoon liquid or powdered vanilla or 5 g of it.
Chocolate sauce ingredients
- A quarter cup of raw, sugar-free cocoa powder, or 30 grams.
- A quarter cup of honey or 80 grams.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or 30 grams of it.
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla or a pinch equivalent to 2.5 grams.
How to prepare
Prepare the oats
- First, we put the oats, raisins, unsalted almonds, coconut and a pinch of salt in a food processor to grind for a few minutes until we get a smooth, homogeneous mixture of these solid ingredients.
- In a suitable pot, we put both: peanut butter with honey in addition to coconut oil, and we put the pot on low heat without stirring until these ingredients melt and we get a mixture of smooth liquid consistency and medium thickness, then we remove it. off the heat and immediately add the vanilla and continue stirring for a few minutes.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the mixture of mild dry ingredients in a food processor and mix until we get the consistency of a dough that can be easily formed.
- Grease a rectangular tray with a little butter or oil, then place a sheet of parchment paper so that its edges are high covering the sides, and pour the previous mixture, making sure to level it. well with a little pressure. .
Prepare the chocolate layer
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for a few seconds.
- In a suitable bowl, place honey, cocoa and vanilla with melted coconut oil, and stir these ingredients well with a hand mixer.
- We must continue stirring until we get a homogeneous texture and until all the cocoa has melted.
- Then pour the chocolate mixture over the layer of oats in the tray and spread evenly.
How to make an oatmeal cake for the diet
- After adding the chocolate layer, leave the cake in the fridge for at least 2 hours, until it cools completely.
- Then it is taken out of the fridge and separated from the tray by lifting the butter paper with the oat cake.
- Cut the oat cake into rectangles or squares of the same size so that the cake is ready to eat.
Immediately, you should start with the method of making oatmeal cake for the diet immediately after reading the ingredients and the method of preparation, so that you can taste it yourself, describe its taste is difficult and unfair for him, so don’t forget to share with us the result and your opinion on the cake recipe you liked.
You may also be interested in:
- Eating ideas to lose oat weight
- Oatmeal diet to lose weight
How to make a diet oatmeal cake with the most delicious and easy recipes without a doubt