If you’re a fan of dates and bananas, and if you also want to eat a piece of cupcake, you’re in the right place! Since you are about to know the perfect combination of banana and dates, it is the cupcake of dates and banana ... trust me, this will be something you should try.
Lots to love in a simple recipe, with just a few ingredients and simple steps!
Preparation time: 10 minutes - Baking time in the oven: 18 minutes - Total time: 28 minutes - Quantity: 10 or 12 cupcakes.
- Ripe bananas: three-quarters of a cup equals 2-3 medium-sized bananas.
- Coconut oil - a quarter cup.
- You - one or.
- White sugar - a third of a cup.
- Vanilla - half a teaspoon.
- White flour - a cup.
- Baking soda - half a teaspoon.
- Salt - a quarter teaspoon.
- Peeled dates cut into small pieces: three-quarters cup.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- First mix the liquid and moist ingredients: bananas, coconut oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl add the flour, salt and baking soda and sift the mixture.
- Add the above flour mixture to the bowl of wet ingredients and beat well.
- Add the chopped dates and stir with a normal spoon.
- Place paper cups in the cupcake tray.
- Fill two-thirds of the paper cups with the date cupcake mixture
- Bake the date cupcake for 18-20 minutes, and you can try it with a wooden stick.
- Remove the cupcake from the oven and let it cool a bit, then separate it from the pan.
- You can rely on any vegetable oil, but one of the delicious things in the recipe is coconut oil because it has a mild, sweet coconut aroma and taste that suits both dates and bananas.
- The amount used in the recipe is enough to prepare 10-12 pieces of cupcake, but in return you can fold two, three or more according to the same proportions, in case you need a larger number of pieces.
- To prepare the first mixture, that is, the mixture of wet ingredients, you need to start by peeling the banana and then grinding it, then add each of the eggs and sugar and beat for a few moments and finally add the coconut oil and vanilla.
- You don’t need an electric mixer, a food processor or a blender, you just have to rely on a normal spoon.
- It is important to mix the dry ingredients (flour + baking soda + salt) and sift them to make sure that they have the desired softness and that no large lumps and lumps remain, as well as the introduction of air between the granules to ensure the best result in terms of cupcake swelling.
- It is generally preferable to rely on sugary dates because it tastes sweet and strong, but you can choose any other type of dates available.
- Fill the small cups with the date cupcake mixture up to three-quarters, because if they are completely filled, the cupcakes will crumble and fall off, but three-quarters of the cup is enough for the mixture to rise and fill the cup and will give the perfect shape.
- You should bake cupcakes in the oven for about a third of an hour, but if you rely on cupcakes that are very small, it may take less time.
- To make sure the date cupcake is done, you need to put a toothpick in the middle of a piece of cupcake, and if it comes out clean, the cake is ready and you can take it out of the oven.
- Date cupcakes can be kept in the fridge for a few days, but they are so delicious, soft and crunchy that I don’t expect anything left but they will run out sooner!
Yes, a lot of delicious things in a recipe ... It only takes a few ingredients, 10 minutes of preparation, less than a third of an hour in the oven and a massive explosion of beloved flavors will await you when you are. done.
More dessert recipes with dates:
- How to make oatmeal cake with 3 delicious, delicious and healthy recipes
- Vegan date cake with wholemeal flour ... a cake without eggs!
- The 4 most delicious recipes to prepare the date cake sauce ... Get ready for a completely different cake!
- BANANA AND DATE MUFFINS
- BANANA, DATE AND PUCAN MUFFINS WITH CINNAMON SUGAR
- Banana, date and carrot muffin recipe (gluten free, no added sugar)
Banana dates and cupcakes ... Bananas, dates and cupcakes at the same time