Nutella Desserts… 14 very easy and delicious dessert recipes that only need a few ingredients in addition to Nutella… These recipes can change the way you eat Nutella forever, it will no longer be just chocolate for sandwiches or to eat alone with a spoon, but it will be much more than that.
Welcome to the next few minutes full of deliciously sweet Nutella and Nutella, so you have to get ready and get ready for a really big wave of chocolate, but there’s one task I don’t think is easy and it’s deciding which recipe to start. ... It’s a great puzzle but what I trust is which recipe you will choose It will be amazing.
14 - Nutella ice cream
- This ice cream is not only one of Nutella’s dessert recipes, it’s a healthy ice cream recipe and you need the following ingredients: 2 bananas (after freezing them for a few hours in the fridge) - 2 tablespoons almond milk (ha if cold) - 1 teaspoon cocoa - 1 tablespoon Nutella.
- In a suitable bowl, first beat the bananas, then add the almond milk, cocoa and Nutella until a homogeneous mixture, then put it in the fridge and leave it for a few hours, and with this ice cream it is ready to to be. poured into cups.
You may like: Dietary ice cream ... We make ice cream a healthy and delicious meal at the same time
13 - Nutella Mousse - Nutella Ganache
- You need the following: One cup of Nutella - Half a cup of regular whipping cream - Half a cup of creamy whipping cream (if not available, you can use three-quarters of the normal cup of whipped cream with the addition of a quarter of cup of cream) - A teaspoon of gelatin - A tablespoon of warm water.
- First we mix the water with the gelatin in a suitable bowl until it dissolves, and then in another bowl we mix the cream with the cream and Nutella until we get a light smooth texture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the previous cream mixture to the bowl containing the gelatin and water and mix well, then add the new mixture (the whole gelatin mixture) to the bowl of cream and Nutella and beat all the ingredients for a few minutes.
- Pour the mixture into suitable glasses and leave it in the fridge for a few hours, after which you can spread a few nuts.
You may like: Chocolate mousse cake ... 3 layers of chocolate on a base of delicious cookies
12 - Choco Pops Cake with Nutella
- Do you have a pop cake? So this is what you need and all that remains is to crumble the cake and mix it with the right amount of Nutella in order to achieve a cohesive dough that can be formed.
- Then make dumplings and spread a little Nutella over its entire surface and place it on a tray on a sheet of parchment paper.
- You can spread nuts or colored balls on top and then leave them in the fridge for a few hours.
You may like: How to make chocolate balls with 5 delicious recipes that only need a few minutes of you
11 - Nutella dessert with toast
- In a suitable frying pan, put a little butter with sugar and cinnamon in it, put two pieces of toast in it, wait a while, then turn them over and remove from the heat when they are golden.
- Spread a quantity of Nutella on the toast and make a sandwich, and then you can sprinkle some white sugar and eat it with the fruit.
You might also like: The Original Cinnabon Way and its Secrets
10 - Nutella dessert with cookie
- You need to whip the cream with an adequate amount of Nutella.
- Make a cup of espresso (4 tablespoons of espresso powder with a glass of water).
- Put the cookies in the espresso and then arrange the pieces of cookies to form the first layer in the cake pan, after the cookies spread a little of the cream mixture with Nutella.
- Now the second layer of cookies and also put it in the espresso and then line it up and then the Nutella cream mixture.
- Repeat according to the height of the heart and the amount you have available, and at the end spread a little Nutella with the nuts and put the mold in the fridge for a few hours.
You may like: Chocolate butter cream ... 4 delicious recipes that suit all types of cake
9 - Pancake with Nutella
- First, mix the following dry ingredients: 2 cups sifted white flour - 1/4 cup sugar - 1/4 cup cocoa - 2 tablespoons baking powder - half a tablespoon baking soda - a pinch of salt.
- Mix the following liquid ingredients: a cup and a half of milk - a quarter cup of melted butter - 2 teaspoons vanilla - 2 tablespoons Nutella - an egg.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredient mixture with a continuous mixer, then prepare the pancakes by pouring an amount of the mixture into a pan over medium heat, then turning and repeating the entire amount. .
- Place the pancake pieces on a suitable plate and then spread a suitable amount of Nutella on them.
You may like: Who doesn't love it? No one, so here is the most delicious pancake recipe with the secrets of its success
8 - Strawberry with Nutella
- It can be considered one of the easiest and simplest Nutella desserts, you only need fresh strawberries and you can rely on frozen, in addition to Nutella, and you can distribute nuts, pieces of crushed raw chocolate or fine white sugar (powdered sugar) . .
- You can choose to cut the strawberry in half or four quarters and put Nutella in it and then the nuts, or make a hole inside the whole strawberry and then fill it with a quantity of Nutella.
You may like: How to make a delicious quick strawberry pie with simple ingredients and no oven
—– You can follow Nutella dessert recipes by clicking on 2 —–
Nutella Desserts ... 14 delicious and easy recipes that will change the way you eat Nutella