Tea Cookie Cake It is the easiest and most delicious cake whenever you feel like eating cake, but the last thing you can think of now is to turn on the oven, that is, you need a simple and easy cake without baking, so this is the best option.Who of us is not in love with this cake?
I relied on my mom’s recipe to make this tea cookie cake with a few additives, and you, in turn, can change some ingredients or add others. With this cake there is no margin for error, on the contrary, each mistake causes a cake with a different taste that can be tastier than before, so come on, coffee beans.
Chocolate tea cookie cake
Preparation time 25 minutes + ingredients remaining on the fire 7 minutes = total time 32 minutes + hours of preserving the tea cookie cake in the fridge.
Tea cookie cake ingredients
- 800 grams of tea cookies.
- 100 grams of nuts, preferably not toasted and chopped (walnuts - hazelnuts - pistachios ...).
- 2 cups liquid chocolate (you can also estimate the amount as you like).
- 200 grams of sugar.
- 60 grams of sugar-free raw cocoa.
- 240 milliliters of water.
- 150 g of soft, salt-free butter at room temperature.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- 120 grams of whipping cream, or half a cup.
- 120 grams of sweet milk chocolate, cut into small pieces.
How to prepare
Preparing a tea cookie cake
- Crush the cookies into medium-sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
- In a skillet over medium heat, place the nuts you have chosen and roast them for a few minutes, then add them to the bowl of crushed cookies.
- In another bowl, mix the cocoa with the sugar, liquid chocolate and vanilla, then add water to the mixture without stopping to stir, until you get a homogeneous texture so that all the sugar and cocoa dissolve, then add the butter. soft and put the bowl. a quiet fire while continuing to stir until To boil the mixture, remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the chocolate, sugar and butter mixture over the cookies and nuts and stir well until you get an equal mixture of chocolate and cookies.
- We put the final mixture in a circular mold after placing a sheet of parchment paper, and stack it well until it gets the shape of a cohesive mold, and leave it in the fridge for a few hours.
Prepare the sauce
- In a suitable pot and over medium heat, heat the cream to whisk.
- When the cream is heated, remove from the heat and pour over the chocolate pieces, and continue stirring until the chocolate melts due to the cream.
- Then let it cool a bit, and take the tea cookie cake out of the fridge and spread a quantity of sauce on it and return the mold.
- You can add the rest of the sauce on top of the cake or pour a little into each dish for each piece.
- You can spread out the chocolate chips with elegance.
- Spread the nuts on the face of the mold or on its sides with chocolate sauce.
- You can adopt white chocolate in addition to the used chocolate.
- You can skip the nuts in this recipe altogether, or you can make the cake lighter by using less butter.
What do you think of the previous tea cookie cake? Do you remember her? What components have you added and what changes have you made?
More cookie desserts:
- Dessert method with layer of cookies
- How to make some cookies with 7 special recipes
- 4 delicious and easy quick tiramisu dessert recipes
- Cold tea cookie dessert
- Chocolate mousse cake
- cold pineapple dessert
Tea cookie cake ... the most delicious and easy cake without the need for an oven