I can't believe I'm writing a garlic bread recipe ... It's not that I don't like it, on the contrary. Bread with butter and garlic is the perfect blend of my two favorite flavors. garlic the simple. recipe I started making when I was 5, but yeah, it’s worth writing recipe!
While any combination of butter, garlic and bread will achieve the desired result, it will not surpass the garlic bread that comes with pizza or burgers! So here is the recipe that will beat the prepared garlic bread with the most important secrets that guarantee it.
Garlic Bread - Recipe Secrets
1 - Do you add fresh or dried garlic?
If you like prepared garlic bread, you know its unique flavor! And if you try to prepare it yourself with fresh garlic, you also know that the taste of garlic will be clear and strong, as if it were still raw, but if you have tried dried garlic, unfortunately the result will be a very light and little taste. clear. garlic!
Finally, the secret is to rely on fresh garlic but it must be cooked a little before adding it to hide the garlic bite and remove the delicious flavor.
2- How will you cook garlic?
You can choose to finely chop the garlic with a knife and grind it, and then go on to cook it, and in general you may need 5-7 cloves of garlic.
Moment! Before you start cooking it, it is very important to remember that garlic is sensitive and prone to burns and will also be exposed to further cooking in the oven, and therefore you need to make sure that it is lightly cooked so that it stays. golden but not. brown!
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over low heat (no more needed) and then add the garlic and continue to stir, no more than 30-60 seconds should pass and the aroma will become delicious, wait a few moments and then remove from heat.
3 - Finally garlic bread ... a very tasty grilled bread
Cooking garlic is very simple, but it makes a terrible difference!
Now spread the soft butter on the bread, then the garlic and parsley to give it a nice green color and a little Parmesan cheese for more flavor, a little salt and bake for about 5-7 minutes, then you should of ironing. bread to get the golden and crunchy color, in 4-5 minutes, and then remove it And it's done.
Garlic Bread - Recipe
Preparation time 5 minutes Garlic cooking time 1 minute Baking time 7 minutes Total time 13 minutes Quantity: 12 slices.
- Good and soft French bread and you can count on wholemeal bread: a loaf of bread.
- Olive oil - 2 teaspoons.
- Chopped garlic or puree - 1 tablespoon (5 or 7 cloves of garlic, depending on its size).
- Salt - a small pinch, about a quarter teaspoon.
- Soft butter - 6 or 8 tablespoons.
- Parmesan cheese to taste.
- finely chopped parsley - a teaspoon.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over low heat.
- Add the chopped garlic until soft and golden, but don’t let it brown! Take it out of the fire first.
- In a suitable bowl, mix the garlic, salt and soft butter.
- Spread the bread with the garlic mixture above.
- You can cut the bread into slices and then brush it with the mixture.
- Spread the parsley and cheese.
- Bake on the top rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer the bread to the bottom rack and cook for 3-4 minutes to make it crispy but keep in mind that garlic is delicate and can burn at this point.
- Take it out of the oven and you can eat it right away.
Tomato sauce can be a great addition to garlic bread and it's all very simple:
- 5 tomatoes - a pinch of salt - two tablespoons of olive oil - a tablespoon of tomato paste - crushed garlic cloves - a sprig of basil - a bay leaf.
- Peel the tomatoes and cut them finely, then put them in a saucepan over high heat and add salt, oil, tomato paste, basil and bay leaf, stirring constantly, wait for the mixture to boil, reduce the heat and wait. until it has a thick consistency, at the end put it on a suitable plate and serve with garlic bread
You may think that this garlic bread recipe is simple and you don’t need anything, but there are 3 secrets that will guarantee you the tastiest garlic bread you will ever eat, so get ready!
- How to make garlic bread and Pizza Hut pizza, with the original recipe
- How Pizza Hut works with all its hidden secrets that no one knows
- How to make KFC onion rolls with 3 types of delicious sauce
- Great garlic bread
- The best garlic bread
- How to make the best homemade garlic bread
Garlic bread ... Bread, butter and garlic, but this time with a secret recipe