With a cup of coffee, tea, or milk, a piece of crunchy cookie with chocolate is always best, and the taste of that cup isn’t complete without it, but what do you think this cookie isn’t a normal cookie? How do you think it’s so crunchy and so full of chocolate? So here’s how to make chocolate chip cookies
In short, through the method of making chocolate chip cookies, you can prepare the most delicious cookies and eat them either hot to melt the chocolate or cold to make them crispy, as well as a lot of ideas and ingredients you can add as you can change them.
How cookies work
Here are the details on how to make chocolate cookies from ingredients, steps and different preparation and presentation ideas.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes.
- Baking: 20 minutes.
- Total time 35 minutes.
The following ingredients are enough to make about 30 chocolate chip cookies.
- Two cups and a quarter of white flour, equivalent to 280 grams.
- A teaspoon of baking soda (baking soda).
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch.
- A teaspoon of salt.
- Three-quarters cup of softened, melted unsalted butter, equivalent to 170 grams.
- Three-quarters cup of brown sugar, which equates to 135 grams (if you don’t have any, you can rely on white sugar).
- Half a cup of white sugar equals 100 grams.
- 2 large eggs.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (it is preferable to rely on liquid vanilla, but if it is not available, you can rely on powder).
- Half a cup of white flour.
- One cup and a quarter of raw chocolate, equivalent to 200-180 grams (about a medium-sized bar) (you can choose dark chocolate or milk chocolate and others as you like).
- A cup of raw chocolate (a medium-sized bar) that we cut into small pieces and use at the end.
- We cut the chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl until it is time to use them.
- In another bowl, add the flour after sieving it in addition to the baking soda, starch and salt (dry ingredients), and stir this mixture well.
- On low heat, put the butter and melt it, and when it melts, remove from the heat and place in a bowl and stir a little until it cools a little and is like cream, add white sugar and brown sugar. and stir well.
- Gradually add the eggs, vanilla and dry ingredient mixture, and continue stirring until smooth.
- Gradually add the extra amount of flour (half a cup) to achieve consistency and do not need to add it all, the goal is to get a slightly thick dough.
- Add the chopped chocolate, stir well and let it rest in the fridge for about two hours after placing it on a plate and wrapping it in nylon.
- We spread a sheet of butter paper on a baking tray and grease it a little with butter or oil, and then form dough balls that we will distribute in the tray, leaving the right space between them (they should be in the form of balls because during baking they will take the form of disks).
- We put it in the oven at a temperature of 170 degrees Celsius for 11-14 minutes, and then we take it out of the oven and then, while it is hot, we distribute the pieces of chocolate designated for the end and dip them in the cookies. .
- Let it cool and that's how the chocolate chip cookie recipe ends.
- You can add cocoa to the cookie mixture and so we get a stronger chocolate taste.
- You can add nuts instead of chocolate to the end of the cookie recipe
- You can have it with chocolate sauce, caramel, strawberry or ice cream (as you wish).
- You can eat it with pieces of fruit or make truffles and cheesecakes.
The method of making chocolate cookies is over, and now it's up to you to bring the chocolate and the rest of the ingredients, go to the kitchen and prepare it, and then eat it with a cup of coffee, tea or milk, which does not taste good without it.
- BEST CHOCOLATE COOKIE RECIPE
- THE EVER CHOCOLATE COOKIE RECIPE
- Cookies with chocolate chips
You may like:
- How to make oatmeal cookies with 4 healthy, easy and delicious recipes
- How to make butter cookies ... some ingredients, but the result is amazing
- Cold sweet tea cookies ... 5 recipes that will eliminate the boredom of normal tea cookies
How to make chocolate cookies ... Have you started wanting cookies?