Arabic coffee It is very different from foreign types of coffee, it is a very big world, its many types and its many ingredients can be a bit confusing, but once you drink the first cup, it will become your favorite and you will be ready for get ready! So here are the ingredients for the 10 Arabic coffees.
Arabic coffee is not a coffee that is brewed and eaten like that and that’s it! It’s so much more than that. They are all family reunions, among friends and even business meetings. Everything is in the Arab world, and there are origins to the ingredients of Arabic coffee and the way it is prepared, served and eaten ... It is a different coffee from any other!
Secrets of Arabic coffee
Before we start talking about the components of Arab coffee and how to prepare it, the most important secrets related to its selection, production, presentation and consumption ... In short, these are the secrets that Arab coffee guarantees you about its origins.
- The ideal water temperature for adding coffee is 93 ° C or higher.
- To keep the coffee hot even after putting it in the pot, do not take a small step before, which is to put hot water in the pot to heat it and then empty it and pour the prepared coffee.
- You can keep your coffee hot by relying on heat-preserving utensils that have shapes similar to Arabian coffees or rakwa.
- Arabic coffee is served in small cups that usually come with distinctive Arabic decorations, and only fills 2/3 of the cup, and filling the entire cup is not usually good for serving coffee.
- A maximum of 3 cups of coffee is usually served to the guest but you can only accept one, or drink more if you wish.
- Arabic coffee cups have a language of their own, if you just drink the whole coffee, you have to shake the empty cup in both directions, but if you want more, you just have to hold the cup without shaking it.
- Arabic coffee is usually served with Arabic sweets or dates.
- One of the most important components of Arab coffee are the spices that are added such as cardamom, cinnamon and saffron ... When adding thick or whole grains, you have two options: the first is add them. directly into the coffee, and the second is to put them in a cloth bag and then add the bag to the coffee you are brewing.
- It is always preferable to rely on fresh roasted coffee beans to maintain the best and strongest flavor in addition to the importance of getting high quality coffee.
Ingredients and method of preparation of Arabic coffee
get ready! Because you are about to know the ingredients of 10 types of Arabic coffee, along with the preparation steps that guarantee the original taste.
10 - Arabic black coffee
Although the components of black Arabian coffee are limited to only coffee beans with water, but this does not negate the fact that the method of preparation is a kind of art.
- Ingredients for black Arabica coffee: freshly roasted and ground coffee beans + water (the ratio of coffee to water is 60-70 grams of roasted coffee per 1 liter of water).
- You have two ways to make Arab black coffee: the first is to put water on the fire until it boils, and then add the coffee while stirring and carefully the bubbles when it boils, and after 2-3 minutes, remove it. the fire. .
- As for the second method, it is based on adding three-quarters of the amount of boiling water to the coffee beans, then wait 30 seconds, filter the rest of the water and simmer the mixture for a minute or two. .
9 - Traditional Arabic coffee
Traditional Arabic coffee or bitter coffee, which is the most popular type in the Middle East, is usually served on various occasions and meetings, and despite its characteristic taste, the method of preparation is easy.
- Ingredients of traditional Arabic coffee: 2 cups water + ½ cup of roasted and ground coffee beans + ½ teaspoon of fine cardamom.
- We put the water in a saucepan suitable for the fire until it boils. Then reduce the heat and add the coffee and cardamom. Wait about 15-20 minutes and then remove the coffee from the heat and pour it into the heated Arabic. coffee maker (putting hot water in it and emptying it and then pouring the coffee).
8 - Arabic coffee with saffron
Arabic coffee is characterized by saffron in the way it is prepared, which is done in two stages: the first is to prepare the coffee and then add the cardamom and saffron.
- Ingredients of Arabic coffee with saffron: 3 cups water + 2 tablespoons of roasted and ground coffee beans + 3 tablespoons of finely ground cardamom + a quarter teaspoon of saffron.
- Put the water in a suitable jar on the fire and wait until it starts to boil then reduce the heat and add the roasted coffee and wait about 5 minutes, then lift the jar and wait until the coffee dries.
- When the coffee settles to the bottom of the jar, pour the liquid into a coffee pot and add the cardamom and saffron, then return the pot to the heat and wait for the coffee to boil again for a few minutes.
7 - Arabic coffee with rose water
A little rose water can ensure a nice distinctive taste at the same time. It is a kind of aromatic Arabic coffee.
- Ingredients of Arabian coffee with rose water: 3 cups water + 3 tablespoons finely ground roasted coffee + 1 tablespoon ground cardamom + a few whole cardamom beans + 1 tablespoon rose water.
- Put the water in a suitable pot on the fire and wait until it starts to boil, then add the roasted and ground coffee with fine cardamom, and let it boil for 10-15 minutes, then add the cardamom pods whole and wait a few. moments.
- Remove the coffee from the heat and pour it into a pot, then add the rose water and wait 5-10 minutes for it to set and enjoy drinking it.
6 - Coffee from Saudi Arabia
Saudi coffee is one of the most delicious and distinctive types of coffee, quick and easy to prepare, just boil the coffee and add the ingredients.
- Ingredients for Saudi Arabian coffee: A cup of water + 3 tablespoons of roasted and ground coffee + 3 tablespoons of raw cardamom + 1 teaspoon of (clove, ginger, saffron or cinnamon).
- Put the water in a suitable jar on the fire and wait until it starts to boil, then reduce the heat and add the roasted coffee and wait about 4-5 minutes, then put the coffee in a suitable pot and add each of cardamom. and cloves or ginger or saffron ... Wait a few moments and then enjoy eating it.
5 - Saudi Arabian coffee with spices
In a similar way to Saudi Arabian coffee, and with the same simplicity, but with different ingredients. In normal Saudi coffee we add cardamom, saffron or ginger, unlike Saudi coffee with spices, we add them together.
- Ingredients of Saudi Arabian coffee with spices: 3 tablespoons of finely ground roasted coffee + 3 tablespoons of fine cardamom + a little ginger and cloves + 3 cups of water + a quarter teaspoon of saffron.
- Put the water in a jar suitable for the fire and wait until it starts to boil, then reduce the heat and add the roasted coffee and wait about 4-5 minutes, then add the rest of the ingredients: cardamom, saffron and cloves, let -ho. boil for 2-4 minutes.
Note: You can put the spices in a cloth bag instead of putting them directly in the water.
4 - Yemeni Arabic coffee
Yemeni coffee is one of the unique types of Arabic coffee, which is the easiest and fastest in terms of preparation steps and time.
- Yemeni Arabic coffee ingredients: 1 cup water + 3 tablespoons finely ground roasted coffee + 2 tablespoons sugar + 1 tablespoon ground ginger.
- Put the water in a suitable pot on the fire and wait until it starts to boil, then add all the ingredients, ie coffee, sugar and ginger, and wait a few minutes and then remove from the heat, but you have to watch the bubbles as the coffee boils, so that the Yemeni coffee is ready to be enjoyed.
Note: You can control the amount of sugar added to your liking.
3 - Arabic coffee with barley
A completely different type of Arabic coffee, coffee is not among the ingredients, but we rely on barley flour.
- Ingredients for Arabic coffee with barley: 2 cups water + one cup fine barley flour ½ teaspoon ground cardamom + ½ teaspoon finely ground ginger + ½ teaspoon clove.
- Put the water in a jar suitable for the fire and wait until it starts to boil, then reduce the heat and add the barley flour and wait about 4-5 minutes, then add the rest of the ingredients: cardamom, ginger and cloves , let it boil for 2-4 minutes.
2 - Emirati Arab coffee
Emirates coffee is also considered one of the different types of Arabian coffee, here it will not be based on normal ground roasted coffee, but on unroasted white coffee.
- Emirates Arabian coffee ingredients: 2 cups water + half a teaspoon finely ground cardamom + a little fine saffron + 2 tablespoons unroasted white coffee + sugar when serving.
- Put the water in a suitable pot on the fire until it boils, then lower the heat and add the coffee, cardamom, saffron and ginger, and wait about 15-20 minutes, then remove the coffee from the heat and pour it inside. the heated Arabic coffee maker (putting hot water in it and emptying it and then pouring coffee).
- When you serve the coffee, put sugar in the cup in the amount that suits you, and then pour the coffee.
1 - Arabic coffee with spices
Although it is a different coffee, it tastes great with quick and easy brewing steps.
- Ingredients of Arabian coffee with spices: 8 cups of prepared Arabian coffee + a few sprigs of cinnamon + a third of a cup of sugar + a tablespoon and a half of coarse cloves + half a tablespoon of fine anise.
- Put the coffee with sugar in a suitable pot on the fire until it boils, meanwhile put the spices: cinnamon, cloves and anise in a cloth bag and add it to the coffee and wait a few minutes and then remove the coffee from the heat.
You may be interested in:
- What are the benefits of coffee and what about decaffeinated coffee
- Ingredients for Nescafé, cappuccino and coffee drinks of all types 25
- Learn with us 5 reasons to try Turkish coffee and how to make a delicious Turkish coffee
- Arabian Coffee: A Complete Guide to Coffee Nerds: Discover the Discomfort
- Everything you need to know about Saudi Arabian coffee - insidesaudi
- ARAB COFFEE RECIPES WITH CARDAMOM - medium
Ingredients for Arabic coffee ... Your complete guide to making 10 types of Arabic coffee