What is breakfast today? They’re cornflakes but not like the other days, how is that? It's very simple, when you're very bored of eating it in the form of gear, you just have to rely on the uses of cornflakes to prepare the most delicious, healthy, easy and delicious dessert, and you may stop eat it completely like you did before.
What are the uses of these cornflakes? And what are these recipes and ingredients you need? And what about the result? … Just leave us the question of ingredients and method, as to the result, it’s up to you, so try it and taste the cornflake sweets, and then tell us how amazing and indulgent they are, but the problem is which recipes they will start with first.
7 - Delicious Cornflakes cookies
Type: dessert, breakfast, snack Time: 10 minutes to prepare + 5 minutes to cook = the total time is 15 minutes.
- 3 cups crispy cornflakes, with your favorite flavor.
- Half a cup of white sugar.
- Half a cup of honey can also be used sweetened condensed milk.
- Half a cup of peanut butter (total fat).
- A cup of nuts and chunks of chocolate (to taste).
- The first step in using corn flakes for this dish is to break it into soft parts by chopping it in the bag or according to the food preparation machine and then placing it in a suitable large bowl.
- Breaking the nuts into soft parts and chopping the chocolate, if used, and adding these ingredients to the corn flakes.
- In another saucepan, put the peanut butter with the addition of honey (or sweetened condensed milk and half a cup of sugar, and continue stirring these ingredients until the peanut butter melts and get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the cornflakes and nuts and stir well until you get a smooth texture that can be given the shape you want.
- From this mixture we make some pills properly and then leave them in the fridge for a few hours.
You may like: Desserts of cold tea cookies ... 5 recipes that will kill the boredom of normal tea cookies
6 - Cornflake muffin with honey
Type: Dessert, a delicious rich snack Time: 5 minutes to prepare + about 10 minutes on the fire + 10 minutes in the oven = total time 25 minutes.
- 125 grams of corn flakes with honey.
- 45 g of soft, salt-free butter.
- 1 - 2 tablespoons brown sugar (white sugar can be used).
- 1 - 2 tablespoons honey.
- Small cupcake cups (the size you want).
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
- On medium heat, place the butter in a suitable bowl without stopping to stir until it melts and is ready for the uses of corn flakes here.
- Then add the sugar and stir until dissolved, then add the honey.
- Finally, add the cornflakes and stir well so that the mixture is evenly distributed over all the cornflakes, but without crushing the grains.
- Pour the mixture into small cupcake cups and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- We take it out and wait until it cools down and is ready to eat.
- You can add chocolate between the ingredients or add a little chocolate sauce at the end.
You might like: Cupcake Recipe
5 - French corn toast
Type: breakfast Time: 10 minutes to prepare + 20 minutes on the fire = total time 30 minutes - this amount is enough for 12 meals.
- 2 cups liquid milk.
- 2 eggs.
- ¼ cup of white sugar.
- A jet of cinnamon.
- pinch of salt.
- A dash of vanilla.
- A cup of white flour.
- 3 teaspoons baking powder.
- 8 cups corn.
- Vegetable oil.
- 12 slices of toast, cut into rectangles or triangles, to taste.
- Pieces of fruit - cream - honey - nuts - butter (any ingredient you prefer).
- In a large and suitable bowl, put: milk - eggs - sugar - cinnamon - salt - vanilla, and mix these ingredients well.
- Sift the flour with the yeast and add it to the above mixture slowly without stopping to beat.
- Over low heat and in a suitable skillet, add a little vegetable oil.
- We sauté each piece of toast in the prepared mixture, then cover it with cornflakes on all sides and put it in the pan turning it from time to time, and repeating the process for the entire amount.
- They are placed in a suitable dish with fruit, cream, honey or ice cream, that is, with the ingredient you choose.
You may like: Cold pineapple dessert ... Pineapple cream cake and pineapple truffle
4 - corn cake
Type: cornflake dessert Time: 15 minutes to prepare the chocolate + 10 minutes to prepare the cake = the total time is 25 minutes.
- 2 cups raw chocolate or two bars of it (white chocolate - dark chocolate - milk chocolate, whichever you prefer).
- A cup of strawberries.
- Half a cup of white sugar.
- A cup and a half of corn with honey if you choose white chocolate and chocolate if you choose milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
- You can add nuts.
- The first step is to prepare the strawberry sauce by cutting the berries into small pieces and then putting them in a suitable pot over medium heat, in addition to the sugar, stirring constantly until it reaches the consistency of a thick sauce, and then remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, the raw chocolate is cut into pieces and then melted, or put in the microwave for a few moments or a few minutes in the water bath.
- We put the chocolate in the pastry mold and cover its entire inner surface, and then we put the mold in the fridge for a while so that the chocolate starts to harden.
- After about 40-50 minutes, take the mold out of the fridge and spread the strawberry sauce, then the cornflakes and nuts, if you choose.
- Return the mold to the fridge for a few hours and then the cake is ready.
You may like: 5 recipes to prepare a cold dessert with cake ... Cake like you've never eaten
3 - Uses of cornflakes in cheesecake
Type: use of cornflakes for dessert - Time: 25 minutes, including all preparation steps.
- A cup of thick cream.
- A cup of cream cheese.
- A dash of vanilla.
- A cup and a half of cornflakes.
- Half a cup of soft, salt-free butter.
- Fruit or nuts for the face of the mold as desired.
- The first step is to break the cornflakes and turn them into fine parts, either by grinding them or crushing them with a food processor.
- You have to melt the butter, add it to the crushed cornflakes, and mix them well until you get the consistency of the crumbled dough, then put the mixture in the mold of cheesecake with a well stacked shape and leave it to the fridge until we prepare the cheese and cream.
- In a suitable large bowl, beat the thick cream with the cream cheese and vanilla (you can also add sugar as you like) and continue stirring for a few minutes until you get the soft, distinctive texture.
- We take the mold of the cheesecake out of the fridge and pour the cream and cheese mixture into it and smooth its surface well, and return it to the fridge for a few hours, so that the cheesecake is ready.
You may like: How to make cheesecake with 5 easy recipes
2 - Corn flakes with chocolate
Type: delicious and healthy dessert Time: 20 minutes, including melting time.
- Sweetened condensed milk.
- Raw chocolate (white chocolate - milk chocolate - dark chocolate).
- Breaking the cornflakes into soft pieces.
- Gradually mix the cornflakes with the sweetened condensed milk until you get a homogeneous dough that is spread on a suitable tray after placing a layer of parchment paper and the dough is well arranged.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave, and pour the chocolate over the cornflake dough and condensed milk until you get a layer of proper thickness.
- We leave it in the fridge for a few hours.
You may like: Cold sweets with sweetened condensed milk ... 5 unmatched easy recipes
1 - Truffle cornflakes
Type: Breakfast, dinner, snack or healthy dessert: the time is 5 minutes plus the cream time.
- whipped cream.
- Sliced mixed fruit.
- Cornflakes of the taste you like.
- Prepare the cream by stirring it with a few drops of water, juice or milk.
- In cups of the size you prefer, layers of fruit are formed, then corn flakes, then cream, and the process is repeated according to the height of the cup.
These were the delicious uses of cornflakes, and now we have finished our paper on the subject, and it's up to you to choose one of the above recipes and prepare it, and then enjoy its wonderful taste, and do not forget to maximum. important thing, which is to share the result with us as we agreed.
You may like:
- How to make some cookies with 7 special recipes
- Have you tried Corn Flakes for dieting ... So what are you waiting for?
The uses of cornflakes for the most delicious sweets are the solution when you are bored of eating them