Baked date cheesecake! It may seem like you’re about to eat a calorie-laden piece, but the truth is just the opposite because it’s a healthy, light cheese cake. It may seem very difficult, but it is also quite the opposite. There are only a few easy steps. and ingredients you can modify and add.
If you are a fan of dates and cheesecake and would like to eat a light dessert at the same time, you have come to the right place and here is everything related to baked cheesecake.
Sauce preparation time 5 minutes - caramel sauce cooking time 10 minutes - total sauce time 15 minutes - cheesecake preparation time 30 minutes - baking time 10 minutes for the base and 45 minutes for the cheesecake - total time for the cheesecake 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Sugar - a cup.
- Water - a cup.
- Heavy cream - three-quarters cup.
- Salted butter - 2 tbsp.
- Vanilla - a teaspoon.
cheese cake base
- Dates without seeds - (7 large berries) 100 gr.
- Coconut oil - 1/3 cup (70 g)
- Oatmeal - a cup and a quarter (150 grams).
- Salt - half a teaspoon.
- Fine cinnamon - half a teaspoon.
- Seedless dates - 1 cup (200 grams) (14 or 15 large dates).
- Yogurt - a cup and a half (360 grams).
- Coconut cream - 1 cup (200 grams)
- Vanilla - 2 teaspoons.
- Lemon juice - 1/4 cup (60 g).
- Salt - a quarter teaspoon.
- In a suitable saucepan, add the sugar first, and shake it a little so that the sugar is distributed all over the bottom and forms a uniform layer.
- Add water.
- Put the pot on medium heat.
- Continue stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved and the sugar-water mixture begins to boil and the mixture turns golden (i.e. caramelized) (this may take about 10 minutes).
- When the mixture is golden, remove the pot from the heat.
- Immediately add the cream, vanilla and butter and stir well until the mixture has a creamy texture.
- Let the caramel sauce cool a bit and then put it in the fridge.
Date cheesecake base
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Cut the dates into small pieces.
- Mix the dates in coconut oil with an electric mixer or food processor.
- Add the oatmeal, salt and cinnamon and continue mixing until you get a crumbled pasta mixture.
- Grease a cheesecake mold with a little butter, making sure to cover it completely, including the sides.
- Place the dough in the casserole of the cheesecake and press it well so that it covers both the bottom and the sides.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until edges are golden.
- Remove the pan from the oven and wait for it to cool a bit while you prepare the filling.
Stuffed with date cheese cake
- Reduce the oven temperature to 150 ° C.
- In a suitable bowl, using a food processor or electric mixer, mix all the ingredients in the filling until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Pour the filling mixture into the cheesecake mold on the oat base, so that this step is done silently.
- Bake the date cheesecake in the oven for 45-50 minutes, that is, until it takes on a golden color in addition to the center has become firm and does not vibrate.
- Take the cheesecake out of the oven and let it cool a bit, then leave it in the fridge overnight.
- With this, the date cheesecake is ready, and you just have to take it out of the fridge and spread a little caramel sauce just before serving. You can also add the sauce next to each piece in small plates.
- You can also add dates, nuts, strawberries, etc ...
- In the absence of salted butter for the method of making caramel sauce, you can rely on unsalted types with the addition of a teaspoon of salt.
- The caramel sauce can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 months, so you can use it for a large number of recipes and you can always have a large amount ready.
- Instead of yogurt, you can use almond milk, which will make the cheesecake lighter.
- Oatmeal will ensure a distinctive flavor and crunchy texture that can overshadow cookies, as well as a plethora of benefits.
- If oatmeal is not available, just grind a few oatmeal, even if the grinding is not very fine, the result will be more than wonderful.
- In the absence of oats, you can rely on wholemeal cookies, they will play a similar role and will taste delicious and strong while being rich in the fiber and nutrients you need.
- In case the dates are not available, you can rely on the date paste (Ajwa), in amounts equivalent to the dates added to the original recipe.
The dates will ensure that the cheese has both a sweet taste and a creamy texture, so there is no need to add sugar or any sweetening ingredients! So you will be able to eat sugar-free cheesecake, and the issue is limited to the sugar in the sauce, to which you will only add a little.
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- Oreo Cheesecake ... an Oreo Cheesecake like you've never eaten
- Baked strawberry cheesecake ... Cheesecake with delicious strawberry sauce
- Yogurt cheesecake ... like a normal cheesecake but very light and tasty
- Sticky cheesecake
- baked cheesecake with medjool dates
- STICKY DATE CHEECAKE by THE LATTY KITCHEN
Sugar-free baked date cake ... Cheesecake, but this time it's light and healthy