It is known that everyone prefers to eat cake of all kinds, and the ingredients that can be added such as fruits, nuts and cream, which make it better, tastier and with a delicious taste.
That is why I have chosen for you the method of making the fragile orange cake, which you can prepare in the easiest way and with ingredients you have in your kitchen, and enjoy with your family the best orange cake, especially when served with orange. sauce and a cup of hot tea in the evening as you watch some of your favorite shows with your family, so come join us for it:
How to make the fragile orange cake
Orange is one of the best citrus fruits we can eat as fruit or juice, or add it to some sweets and cakes, which can be present at most times of the season, especially in the cold season.
Orange contains many nutrients that benefit the body and provide important vitamins such as vitamin C, which is needed to improve the immune system and protect the body from multiple diseases related to infections that can occur on cold winter days, like the flu. and colds.
Adding oranges to make the fragile orange cake gives the cake a different flavor and a clear flavor, especially when the orange flavor appears clear in this recipe.
Ingredients of the crunchy orange cake:
- 3 cups of flour for all use, well sifted.
- A glass of filtered orange juice from the leftover orange.
- 4 eggs
- A tablespoon of baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (carbonated).
- A tablespoon of vanilla powder, and you can replace it with a tablespoon of vanilla liquid (to taste).
- pinch of salt.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- A cup of vegetable oil.
- Two tablespoons orange zest and one tablespoon lemon zest.
How to make crispy orange cake:
First, separate the egg white from the yolk.
In a bowl or food processor, put the egg whites and beat well until a creamy white foam is left and set aside.
In another bowl, beat the egg yolks well until it is a creamy, white-yellow mixture, add a tablespoon of vanilla or vanilla liquid and mix well.
Add the amount of orange and lemon zest to the egg yolk and mix the ingredients well.
Then add the amount of milk and vegetable oil and continue beating until the ingredients are well mixed, then add a cup of orange juice and stir well.
Sift the flour until the air particles are emptied of the flour, which helps the cake succeed.
In another bowl, add a pinch of salt to 3 cups of flour, then a tablespoon of baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, and stir the dry ingredients well.
Here, add the egg yolk mixture with vanilla and orange zest to the flour and mix well until the ingredients are well mixed together.
Stop beating and add the beaten whites to the mixture and make steady movements without beating to mix the ingredients and leave a mixture close to creamy but more liquid and orange, then leave the ingredients for a period of 10 minutes to ferment. .
Grease the mold well with ghee and sprinkle with flour so that the cake does not stick to the tray, and it is preferable that the tray is a decorated mold so that the cake is with a sweeter look.
Put the amount of the cake mixture you have prepared in the mold and leave it for a few minutes, then put it in the hot oven in the middle at a temperature of 180 degrees and let it bake for about 45 minutes or until the color of the face turns golden and the cake swells.
Leave the mold in the oven after turning off the heat for two minutes, then take it out of the oven.
After removing the mold from the oven, leave it for 10 minutes or until it warms up a bit, then remove it from the mold (so that the ingredients do not crumble and the mold is cohesive).
At the end, pour the orange sauce over the mold while it is hot, so that the sauce penetrates inside the cake and becomes more delicious and with a characteristic and fragile orange flavor.
How to Make a Delicious Orange Sauce |
Adding orange sauce to the crunchy orange cake makes it taste better and gives it softness and sweetness with a sweet taste that melts in your mouth.
Orange sauce ingredients:
- A cup and a half of orange juice.
- Two tablespoons cornstarch.
- 1/2 small cup of sugar.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
How to make orange sauce:
Put a cup and a half of orange juice in a deep bowl, then add a tablespoon of starch and the amount of sugar, stir the ingredients until the sugar and starch dissolve well, then put the ingredients on low heat and let it rest. boil non-stop stirring so as not to burn.
When the mixture is firm as the cream, remove from the heat and add the amount of vanilla and leave the mixture until it cools.
Add this sauce to the crunchy orange cake while it is hot so that it penetrates the cake and gives it the softness and natural taste of orange.
Cut the crunchy orange cake after it cools down and serve it to your family with a cup of hot tea or a cup of orange juice and enjoy the distinctive, crunchy taste of the crunchy orange cake.
Important facts about how to make the fragile orange cake
To get the fragile orange cake, you need to follow these tips:
- Use new, not old yeast, or store it in an unsuitable place to give height to the cake and a crunchy taste and good results.
- If the texture of the crispy orange cake is correct (close to liquid and not creamy), the cake will serve you well and you will get a fragile cake that is not like a cake inside.
- Adding lemon or orange zest does not give any taste of bitterness to the cake, but gives it a delicious orange flavor.
- Adding baking soda to the cake improves the action of the powdered yeast and gives the cake the height you presume in front of your family members, and the cake will be fragile.
- You need to preheat the oven for 5 minutes before putting the crispy orange cake in it to get a successful cake.
- The oven temperature should be 180 degrees for the cake to succeed.
- Place the cake pan in the middle of the oven for good results.
- Finally, leave the cake in the oven 5 minutes before removing it and wait 10 minutes to cut it so that it stays firm and cuts nicer.
To enjoy the fragile look of the orange cake, you can cut the cake in half and spread the cream in half, then spread the rest of the cream over the edges and decorate it with slices of orange and strawberry and pour the orange sauce. about him.
Or you can cut the fragile orange cake in half and put the orange sauce on the bottom and spread the cake with a little orange sauce and put the top on top, then grease the orange cake with cream and pour the remaining sauce over it.
The options are many, and in every way to decorate the crunchy orange cake, you will be surprised with a characteristic taste and a beautiful view, and you will enjoy with your family or guests an unforgettable taste of this easy-to-prepare cake.
How to Make a Crispy Orange Cake with a Delicious Orange Sauce